Friday, October 12, 2007

Poetry and Chocolate . . .

Together, they make for a perfect evening . . .went for a chocolate tasting at Alma - and was blown away! They hold them the second Thursday of every month, and I think it's going to become a permanent fixture on my calendar . . . chocolates of different textures with strong and subtle tastes . . . like wine . . . my oh my! Like an art museum for the palate . . . And then, on the way home, I stopped at the downtown post office and the lady I parked next to asked to play with The Blank Canvas (my dear white truck now covered with magnetic poetry)! I giddily said yes - and here is a poem she made:

and here is a compliment she left for my lovely little Poetry Posse member - The Blank Canvas can hardly wait to show Trixie!

1 comment:

gl. said...

i wanted to comment on this (much) earlier, but i had a hard time catching up from my trip. i wanted to tell you how happy it makes me that the blank canvas is bringing you joy! a compliment like that would make trixie giddy. i can't believe we forgot to introduce them to each other at the guided intent last week!

oh, and the chocolate tasting sounds good, too, of course. maybe we need poetry chocolate? ;)

ShareThis