Thursday, October 25, 2007

Geeks

So, I took this Geek test online to see how Geeky I really am. These are my results.

I am 24% Geek.
I wish I was a Geek. But alas I am not. Damn.
I wanna be a geek. But I'm not. Why would I even want to be one. Do I think it's fun? I should try writing an online test application at 1 am in my underwear


Is it Geeky to disagree with their definition of Geek? I mean, there weren't ANY questions about Star Trek, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, or any Joss Whedon TV series on that quiz . . . Maybe I'm just a TV Geek. Or a Geek Magnet. And I corrected the spelling in the results before posting their html code. That should earn me a point or two . . . on the Word Nerd quiz.

3 comments:

Infinite Possibilities said...

Heh, well I only got a 22% geek score. Not enough Linux or leet speak in my world. ;-)

Darren

Bridget said...

"Leet speak"! That's what that is . . . see, I couldn't even read it, hon! You're still a geek to me . . . xo

Ann Marie said...

Blogged you again! About geeks this time.

ShareThis