Monday, October 1, 2007

More Cool People on TV!

Maybe it's the fact that it's fall, or that I have a great place to veg out in my new house, but I seem a little TV obsessed lately! My friend Linda Womack (who also had an amazing show at Guardino not too long ago) was on AMNW this morning giving a wax collage (aka, encaustic) demonstration . . . a few simple techniques, some great effects! ERG! I can't get the links to work right now, but when I do, I'll add a link to a video of her spot!

(added later) Ah yes, I was using the Bad Browser Who Shall Remain Nameless - now I'm back in the Mac-friendly/On-line app friendly browser . . . and the links should now work!

2 comments:

kecia deveney said...

cool, maybe we'll see each other!

Ann Marie said...

Fall? What is this strange thing you speak of?

ShareThis