Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Etsy Shop is Live!

HURRAY! I got the Eyes Aflame Adornments Etsy shop going . . . I loaded up six
different button designs, and I'm just tickled pink. It takes me back to the 80's when every girl in my middle school had a cluster of 1" Duran Duran buttons pins to her denim jacket!
While none of them will be Duran Duran, I'll be getting some more
button designs and jewelry up this week . . .


I'm glad to finally be a part of the Etsy community - there are so many great artists from
around the world who sell their handmade goodies there - and there's a lot of vintage finds and great craft supplies available, too.


And of course it's a great excuse to make more stuff! And to hopefully trade with a bunch of the other wonderful vendors - of course, I'm also going to pull together a Christmas list
with a heavy emphasis on the handmade.

And if you're local to Portland, I'm also selling at
Crafty Wonderland this year on December 14th at the Convention Center along with an amazing array of other vendors. The first 200 people in line to get in when the event opens at 11 am will get goody bags full of niftiness donated by the vendors . . . like a local Sampler. And yes, I donated about 50 buttons . . .

2 comments:

gl. said...

oh teh CUTE! i'm really going to like this shop. AND i think everyone's going to get a button for xmas! :D

claudia said...

oh cool (yes, I know, I'm late!!!) and your buttons are so great! Etsy is so much fun...but a lot of work. now I'm on an etsy break (I was sick just looking at my felted acorns!) but eventually I will add stuff in my shop (don't know what yet but it's a detail1). Take care xox

ShareThis