Ok, I'm not Sally Field and this is not the Academy Awards, but it still feels pretty darn awesome! Dawn over at WordsoGold just nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger award! Awesomeness! Thank you, Dawn.
So, I'm supposed to tell you seven things about me and then nominate seven more blogs . . .
Seven things about me:
- I am the same height as Ani DiFranco, 5'2"
- I really enjoy movies that feature animated rodents.
- I started sewing when I was 5, and I learned to knit in my teens. Now, I'm almost 40, and I haven't figured out crochet yet. It's like a mystery.
- I have never been able to make jell-o successfully gel, perhaps because I put too much fruit in it.
- I lived in Germany from the time I was seven until I was eleven.
- I love to travel - I've been to Germany (see item 5), England, Scotland, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Canada, Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia, and Nepal, as well as all over the U.S. including Hawaii. Other places I want to go include Alaska, Turkey, Greece, Egypt, Morocco, Spain, France, and Belize.
- I love bridges. When I was little, I used to ask my grandparents to drive to the mall in such a way that we got to cross at least one bridge over the little river that ran through their Texas town. Now, I live in Portland, a town with ooodles of bridges!
Seven Creative Blogs I'd like to nominate for the Kreativ Blogger Award:
Alley Art Studio
The Last Bedroom
The Scarlet Letters
Rebel's Work in Progress
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.