Sunday, October 5, 2008

At the Beach

Last weekend, Darren (aka, the Sweetie) and I went to the beach . . . we went specifically to see this:
It was an exhibit entirely of weird sea life at the Oregon Coast Aquarium. Darren and I walked from our B & B across this bridge . . .

And arrived here!

Sadly, none of my pictures of the weird fish came out very well . . . like lionfish and horned cowfish. The exhibit was awesome! But I got a few cool pictures of other sea critters . . . like these two wolf eels hiding in a little crevice together . . .

Or the lovely jellyfish . . .

or these funny little shrimpie/prawnie guys . . .

Or the starfish and the anemones in the tidepool together . . .

I love the colors and the shapes and how even normal sea creatures look kind of "weird."

1 comment:

BoneFolder said...

Dang, i wish I'd read this before leaving Portland. This is right up my alley.

ShareThis