Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's just too cold . . .

and I've been checking out what's happening at everyone else's blog, so the pattern finalization will have to wait. But if you're local to Portland, and into doing cool things with scraps of felted (or "fulled") sweaters, I also heartily recommend the Recycled Sweater Craft classes being held at a library near you - Midland, Belmont, Capitol Hill in the next few weeks alone! Now, I can't swear to this, but I do believe these are being taught by Sister Diane herself!

And for those of you preparing for Valentine's Day, here's a link to some cool pop-up card tutorials from the Princess of Pop-Ups!

1 comment:

Diane Gilleland said...

Yes indeed, those Recycled Sweater classes are taught by me. If anyone's interested in taking them, then should sign up on the Library website via your link. These classes fill up fast, so if you're not registered, there's a good chance there will be no room at the Recycled Sweater Inn! :-)

ShareThis